Make sure your family members are getting the care they need when you have to focus on work. Your Adobe benefits can help.
Adobe partners with Bright Horizons to help you get the support that’s right for your family.
Start with the family concierge
The family concierge provides time-saving personalized guidance and creates a customized plan for family care based on your Bright Horizons benefits. As your needs change, your care plan can be updated.
Contact the family concierge at 888-874-0420 for:
- Expert support: 1:1 assistance via chat, phone, email, text, or video to find the right care for your family
- Proactive guidance: personalized outreach, coaching, and help creating job descriptions with appropriate caregiver qualifications
- Personalized resources: curated content, care plans, and webinars that provide the information you need, every step of the way
Ongoing child care
Bright Horizons can help you find quality care and save money at the same time.
- Jump ahead on Bright Horizons center wait lists.
- Receive discounts on summer day camp at Steve & Kate’s Camp.
- Access Sittercity’s database of sitters with no membership fee ($150 value).
- Get a discount on Jovie, a high-touch nanny placement service.
- Access before- and after-school programs from Right at School.
Backup child care
Find temporary care in a pinch when your regular child care arrangements fall through. Receive up to 20 days of care per year with a low copayment.
- Get center-based care through a network of high-quality Bright Horizons centers and providers. Pay just $15 per day for one child, or $25 per day for two or more children.
- Get at-home care, including when your child is mildly ill. Pay $4 per hour for up to three children. There’s a four-hour minimum, and each 10 hours of care counts as a day toward your 20-day maximum.
Register today on Bright Horizons. Then, download the Back-Up Care app so you can quickly submit new backup care requests and find nearby child care centers. Turn on the Only Show Instant Booking filter on the Care Options page to reserve care immediately.
Earn tutoring credits
For each day of backup care you use, your child can receive four hours of free virtual tutoring.
Backup adult companion care
When Mom gets injured, Dad’s recovering from surgery, or the regular caregiver calls in sick, Bright Horizons will arrange high-quality backup companion care for them. Learn more about elder care [PDF] and in-home adult day care [PDF].
At-home care is just $4 per hour. There’s a four-hour minimum, and each 10 hours of care counts as a day toward your 20-day maximum.
Adult companion care does not include nursing duties. In some service areas, you can request that care be provided with a registered nurse present for an additional $50 per day.
Need care for yourself?
You’re eligible for the same benefits if you need help when recovering from an injury or illness.
Connect with other parents
Join a Slack community of Adobe colleagues with similar challenges and experiences, like #parents, #adobemoms, #eldercare, #foster-care-community, #adobepets, #fertility-friends, and more.
Academic support and enrichment
Visit Bright Horizons or call 877-242-2737 to access the following programs.
Reserve an experienced tutor from Varsity Tutors for virtual homework help and 1:1 tutoring in 300+ subjects for kids aged 5 to 18. For each day of Bright Horizons backup care you use, you can receive four hours of free virtual tutoring to be used within 12 months.
Your Adobe medical plan offers additional support and resources.
Adopting a child is an exciting and happy time. To help, Adobe will reimburse up to $25,000 for eligible adoption expenses. You can be reimbursed for two separate adoptions, with a lifetime maximum of $50,000. Eligible expenses include:
- Adoption fees
- Court costs and attorney’s fees
- Travel expenses
Families are formed in many ways, and Adobe’s surrogacy assistance is designed to support you on your journey. Adobe will reimburse you for nonmedical expenses associated with surrogacy, up to $25,000 per event, with a lifetime maximum of two events.
Hear one Adobe employee’s story:
Breast milk transportation
Milk Stork is a breast milk delivery service for moms traveling on Adobe business and for parents of a baby with a gestational surrogate. The service provides no-fuss, refrigerated, express shipping or easy toting of breast milk to your baby.
Here’s how moms and gestational surrogates use Milk Stork:
- Pump according to a regular nursing schedule and refrigerate the milk.
- Activate the cooling unit in the Milk Stork cooler. Then, pack the refrigerated breast milk.
- Schedule a FedEx pickup for express delivery. Or hand deliver the cooler of milk to the baby’s home.
To learn more or schedule service, visit Milk Stork or call 888-207-6909.
Support following a death
TenCode Benefits (formerly Survivor Outreach Services) provides support for Adobe employees and families following the death of a family member. Services include funeral planning, help with claim forms for life and accident benefits, notifying credit reporting agencies and the Social Security Administration, providing template letters, and other support.
Contact the Employee Experience Team for a referral to TenCode Benefits or for more information.