Whether you need a primary care doctor, urgent care or a telemedicine visit, these resources can point you in the right direction.
Find in-network providers
In the network provider results, look for these labels that indicate providers that have met additional quality, efficiency and patient success standards:
- Institutes of Excellence for transplant support, fertility care, and gene-based, cellular and other innovative therapy services
- Institutes of Quality providers for bariatric, cardiac and orthopedic procedures and inpatient behavioral health
- High Quality and Cost-Effective designation for primary care physicians and orthopedic specialists
You can save a lot [PDF] when you use network providers for all your care, including routine visits, surgical procedures, lab tests [PDF] and outpatient or inpatient behavioral health care [PDF]. Network providers also file claims and get necessary advance approvals, so you don’t have to.
Stay in network to save
Remember, your plan pays more when you use in-network providers.
Care while traveling
If you’re traveling within the U.S., call the number on your ID card to find a network provider away from home, if available. If no network provider is available, or you’re traveling outside the U.S., the Aetna plans cover eligible services under your out-of-network benefits. You’ll need to pay up front and then submit a claim form to Aetna with an itemized bill and receipt for the services.
Support for specific conditions
Hear one Adobe employee’s story:
Skip the in-person office visit, and get a virtual medical appointment through Teladoc, Aetna’s telemedicine option. With Teladoc, you can consult with a U.S.-licensed doctor or therapist for:
- Nonemergency medical conditions, such as flu, allergies and sinus infections.
- Dermatology issues, such as psoriasis, eczema and acne. Upload images of a skin issue, and get a custom treatment plan within two days.
- Mental health care, such as help with anxiety, eating disorders or depression. Talk to a therapist 7 days a week (7 am to 9 pm local time).
- Prescriptions, if needed, sent directly to your pharmacy.
You’ll pay less [PDF] toward your deductible or coinsurance when you use Teladoc instead of seeing a clinician in person:
- General medical visits cost $47.
- Dermatology visits cost $75.
- Behavioral health visits vary from $85 to $190 a session, depending on the type of provider.
Aetna virtual primary care through Teladoc
Aetna members can get primary care right from their smartphone or laptop. Select a Teladoc doctor as your primary care physician, build a relationship with the same virtual provider through video visits, and get access to your care team by phone and in-app messaging. Watch a one-minute overview. You pay $145 for your first visit and $65 for each additional visit if you’re in your deductible phase and $0 for preventive care.
Your virtual care provider can:
- Schedule routine care such as check-ups
- Manage any chronic issues
- Order lab work and imaging and follow up to discuss the results
- Prescribe medications and authorize refills for maintenance medications for a full year; virtual care providers do not prescribe opioids, narcotics, and other DEA-controlled substances
- Provide referrals when in-person care is necessary
To get started, go to teladoc.com/primary360-Aetna and use your Aetna Member ID to set up your account. Aetna members with a Teladoc account already set up do not need to reregister.
MinuteClinic and CVS HealthHUB
Convenient, walk-in care is available at MinuteClinic or CVS HealthHUB—located inside select CVS and Target stores. MinuteClinic is staffed with nurse practitioners or physician assistants who specialize in family health care. For Adobe Aetna members who use MinuteClinic:
- Preventive care services are covered with no cost to you.
- Nonpreventive care (sick visit) services are covered at a preferred rate before you’ve met your plan’s annual deductible. Once you meet your deductible, nonpreventive services are covered with no cost to you. Just show your Aetna medical ID card when you check in.
CVS HealthHUB offers even more convenient care, including screening, assessment, treatment and monitoring for:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Diabetes services, including diabetic retinopathy screening and imaging
- Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Heart failure assessment and monitoring for patients with a history of congestive heart failure
You can also confer with a provider to assess your colorectal cancer risk and get STI testing and in-clinic labwork.
Adobe offers free memberships to One Medical for employees and dependents ($199 per person value).
One Medical is an in-network primary care provider, offering same or next day appointments that start on time, at over 100 locations nationwide. From annual wellness visits to care for everyday ailments to management of chronic conditions like diabetes and depression. You can email your provider in between visits and get 24/7 care by phone or via the One Medical app, including prescription renewals or on demand video chats with a provider at no cost. Simply go to www.onemedical.com/myhealth and apply Adobe’s access code (ADBXOM) when prompted.
Register for free virtual newborn classes for parents!