We want you to feel well so you can perform at your best, both professionally and personally. That's why we offer support for getting and staying well.
Wellness Reimbursement Program
We want to help you and your immediate family members maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. We will reimburse you up to $360 per year for gym memberships, bike share memberships, fitness classes, massages, nutritional counseling and much more. Don't get stuck in the same old routine—try a new program on us! Review the Wellness Reimbursement Program page for more information.
We know small changes lead to big results, and that’s why Adobe employees love LifeDojo, a wellbeing app that allows you to design your own program based on your personal goals and interests. LifeDojo lets you pick from 30 habits to focus on, choose your own life coach and get smarter about how you approach wellbeing with interesting articles and videos. Health changes do not have to be difficult or complex—one simple change is really all it takes to improve wellbeing.
Some of your fellow Adobe employees are currently working on adopting new fitness routines, learning to cook homemade meals and managing stress inside and outside the workplace. Choose your habit. Choose your goal. Make your change.
Aetna health & wellness resources
If you’re an Aetna member, make the most of your health plan by using their health and wellbeing resources:
- Take a health assessment. A health risk assessment is one of the best ways to get a personalized snapshot of your health. Start now! Just log in to health.aetna.com and click “Stay Healthy.” Access your health assessment, health record and personalized health and wellness programs. You can also get helpful information about procedures, conditions and treatments.
- Preventive care and vaccinations. Getting routine care is a key part of staying healthy. Get in-network checkups, screenings, vaccines, prenatal care, contraceptives and more with no out-of-pocket costs as part of preventive care. See the Preventive Care With No Out-of-Pocket Costs [PDF] list.
Flu shots and other vaccine services are available at many locations, like from your PCP or in-network walk-in clinic. But you can also go to some retail locations. To help you protect yourself against the flu and other conditions, Aetna has contracted with the following retail locations for flu shots and other vaccine services. Just present your Aetna medical ID card to staff prior to receiving services. (To find a list of flu shot providers, log in to health.aetna.com > select View Additional Providers & Facilities under the Helpful Resources > go to Find a Flu Shot and Vaccine Provider.)
- Preventive medicine. In addition to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, taking preventive medications can help you avoid or better manage many illnesses and conditions. For certain medications, you can bypass the deductible and just pay your copay or co-insurance. See the Preventive and Chronic Medicine List [PDF].
Kaiser health & wellness resources
If you’re a Kaiser member, make the most of your health plan by using their health and wellbeing resources:
- Complete a health profile. Take a step toward taking better control of your health by completing your Kaiser plan’s health profile questionnaire (WA members click here) and using it as a guide to discuss any health concerns and your overall care with your doctor.
- Health and wellness resources. Learn about Kaiser’s healthy living and wellness resources (WA members click here). They’ve got you covered whether you want to learn about conditions and symptoms, improve your nutrition and fitness, or get help with alcohol/tobacco use or weight management.
- Preventive care and vaccinations. Getting routine care is a key part of staying healthy. See health topics (WA members see adult well-care visits and well-child visits), and contact your PCP or member services to get care.
Enjoy a wide range of programs and services at onsite, fully equipped wellness centers, available at the San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle and Lehi office locations.
Executive Health Program
Director-level or above employees are eligible for the Executive Health Program (EHP) to encourage you to focus on your health and well-being. You may start participating approximately 15 days from your hire or promotion date.
This optional program is fully paid by Adobe and provides you with a thorough and complete physical examination on an annual basis, in addition to any benefits through the Adobe medical insurance plan you may have selected. Participation in this program is voluntary and not part of any medical insurance plan. If you would like to participate in this program, read the Executive Health Program [PDF] policy for more details. Then call one of the four approved clinics participating in the Adobe Executive Health Program to schedule your appointment. Be sure to identify yourself as an Adobe employee. If you are not located near one of the clinics, you may want to schedule a future appointment to align with an upcoming trip to that area.
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Palo Alto, CA | 650-853-2979
- Intermountain Healthcare Salt Lake City, UT | 385-282-2700
- Virginia Mason Medical Center Seattle, WA | 206-341-1325
- Lahey Clinic Burlington, MA | 781-744-8401
If you need assistance, call Adobe’s Benefits Support Team at 855-898-4218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you or someone in your family needs help balancing the demands of work, life and personal issues, contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The confidential, round-the-clock service is available at no cost to you through Aetna. It's available for Kaiser members, too.