As you meet life's milestones—the ones you plan for and especially the ones you don't—your Adobe benefits are here to support you. Whether you're getting married, having a child, buying a home, making end-of-life decisions or dealing with an unexpected injury, use your benefits to help you be your most productive and successful at work and at home. Review the list of all life events that allow you to make benefits changes [PDF].
Here are your benefits answers to the most common life-event questions:
What happens when:
- I'm newly eligible for benefits?
- I'm having or adopting a baby?
- I'm getting married?
- I'm getting divorced?
- I'm leaving Adobe (or my spouse/partner is leaving Adobe)?
- I'm taking a leave of absence?
- I'm moving or buying a house?
- I'm making end-of-life plans?
- I'm injured at work?
- I'm rehired by Adobe
- In the event of a death
- Planning for retirement
- Becoming Medicare eligible
Don't see your question/event addressed here? Contact Adobe's Benefits Support Team at 855-898-4218 or via email.